Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Creative Writing Master Class, 19-23 May
PD Martin's Creative Writing Master Class, 19-23 May
Bookings close soon (5pm, Thursday 15 May)
WHAT: Take your writing to the next level with PD Martin’s creative writing master class. Phillipa’s aim is simple: to help you get published, sooner…and she’s had great success.
“By the time I completed Phillipa’s writing course, I had a solid first draft; the year after finishing my manuscript, I was signed to a great agent and publisher. Phillipa’s courses are a wonderful resource for writers - highly recommended!” Ellie Marney, 2011 student and author of Every Breath and Every Word (Allen & Unwin 2013 & 2014)
While Phillipa is known as a crime writer, the course covers all genres.
- Monday-Friday, 9.30am-3.30pm
- Friday, 3.30-4.30pm networking afternoon tea to close course
- Five days of intensive training for complete creative immersion
- Exclusive sessions capped at 12 people so you get individual attention
- Creatively inspiring environment — the Abbotsford Convent
- Full catering so you can focus on the writing
- Extensive notes
- In-depth exercises to help you put theory into practice
- A range of tools to make your novel the best it can be
- Intensive work on characterisation and plot development (with application to your novel)
- Access to internationally published author
- First 15 pages of your manuscript (12pt, Times New Roman, 1.5 spaced) edited/critiqued by PD Martin
1 St Heliers Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3067
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available