Demystifying Ethics Masterclass
This one-day training program is designed to promote ethical culture and increase ethics awareness.
The method used to deliver the masterclass is a mixture of lectures, group discussions, and small-group exercises.
Ethical dilemmas examined during the session are drawn from real experiences shared by the participants.
- Recognize what ethics is and why it matters.
- Understand the difference between personal and professional ethics.
- Be able to answer whose values to follow when going global.
- Identify ways to create ethical culture.
- Practical framework for confidently embracing ethical dilemmas.
- How to use ethics to create long-term value for all stakeholders.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available