Thinking Strategically - Imagineering Your Organisation
Generally associated today with The Walt Disney Company, Imagineering is a combining of imagination and engineering, and is a powerful future-oriented approach to strategic thinking and planning.
The word was originally developed by Alcoa around 1940 to help convey what they did at that time. They described Imagineering as letting your imagination soar and then engineering it down to earth.
In this workshop in the Creative Leadership Series we look at the role Imagineering plays in the strategic thinking and planning process. Participants will learn to apply a range of principles, approaches, and techniques for visualizing and planning the future that will allow them to turn it into reality.
Building Imagineering methods into your strategic thinking allows you to…
Date: 13th November
- Improve your ability to see and understand complex situations in new ways
- Discover new approaches for leading and organising your most vital resource
- Communicate a shared understanding of your mission, vision, goals and strategies
- Enhance the personal empowerment of people implementing new strategies
- Increase capacity for continuous self-organisation
Venue: JJ Clark Room, Level 1 Old Treasury Building, Spring Street, Melbourne
Time: 9am - 5pm
Contact Details: Jessica Rankine, Event Coordinator e:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to be invoiced for this event, please enter INV into the promotional/discount code when prompted
Find out more on our website at leadershipvictoria.orgTo keep up to date with news and event information at Leadership Victoria, subscribe to our email newsletter.