Outdoors WA Membership 2014/15
Join the Outdoors Community
Outdoors WA is a membership organisation representing the WA camping, outdoor recreation, outdoor education and adventure tourism sector.
Members include outdoor recreation clubs, outdoor education teachers and adventure tourism operators as well as outdoor event organisers, retailers and professional associations
Outdoors WA seeks to foster the provision of safe, high quality outdoor adventure activity programs in WA by facilitating a professional network and providing the following services and benefits to members
E-news monthly communications
E-lerts - anything we think you would like to hear about
Affiliation with and representation on state and national bodies including
- Outdoor Council of Australia
- Australian Camps Association
- Recreation Custodians Group
- Outdoor Education Australia
- Trails WA
Representation and advocacy with Associated industries, State Government and Inter-Agency Forums
Website links for Organisational members
Professional development calendar
Discounted access to professional development, training, registration and accreditation initiatives including;
- Annual State Conference
- National Outdoor Leader Registration Scheme
- Organisational Accreditation Scheme
- Seminars and Events
Outdoors WA offers the following membership options for the 2014/15 year.
- Organisational - $160 (this includes 1 nominated member, additional members $110 each)
- Individual Full Time - $125 (for those employed full time i.e. teachers, employers )
- Individual Part Time - $60 (for those employed part time in the sector i.e casual instructors)
- Student scholarships - $0 (Associate membership, 2014/15 fees have been waived for full time students studying in outdoor leadership as an initiative to support the future of the sector. There is no voting rights for Associate membership)
Membership is from 1 July 2014 - 30 June 2015.
Note: There is an additional 30 cent account fee to process your membership online. The name TryBooking will appear on your credit card statement.
For more information about membership to Outdoors WA go to the website members page.
If you have any queries please e-mail the Executive Officer at email@example.com
Supported by the
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available