Give yourself a Pay Rise in 2011 - Syd
Give yourself a Pay Rise in 2011
Are you earning more as an owner or as an employee???
The Business of Portrait PhotographyCONTACT DETAILS: Steve Saporito
Participate in a practical and intensive one day seminar packed with proven, effective ways to build a business from portraiture. No matter where you are in your business cycle, these simple and effective methods have been proven to increase client experience and business profits.
Whether your working as a mobile photographer or running multiple studio locations this "How To…" seminar really works. Essential for those that already have or are planning to have a dedicated selling area.
Full Day Seminar Content:
PLUS! send images of your studio areas and your studio could be chosen as the subject of an intense think tank that will give you effective ways to improve your business immediately.
Start Time: 9:00 am Finish 4:30pm
Venue: Quay Grand Suites
61 Macquarie Street
East Circular Quay NSW 2000
Morning Tea, Lunch, and Afternoon Tea is provided
Seating includes access to The Business of Portrait Photography
- 6 Key marketing areas to get more clients
- 7 Essential Goals to maximize your marketing opportunity
- How to systematically grow your portrait shoots each week
- Ways to build a referral business
- Increasing your average sale
- 3 Elements needed to communicate effectively with your clients
- 7 ways to prepare your clients for their Portrait Shoot
- What to say.
- What to ask.
- How to deal with - “how much is it?”
- How to increase your client’s experience to guarantee higher sales and greater client satisfaction.
- Setting up a viewing area that sells for you
- What to charge.
- What to display so your clients want to buy from you.
- What to do if you don’t have a dedicated viewing space.
- Real life case study
- Reveal your primary sales areas in your viewing areas
- Learn how the correct product placement will result in higher average sales.
Case Study 3 - Sales:
- How to prepare a sales presentation that makes selling easy.
- Keeping your clients excited throughout the sale.
- What to present to your clients.
- Product placement - make it work for you.
All attendees are invited to forward a sales presentation. Your business could be chosen as the subject of a think tank that will focus on maximizing your sales
- Complete full day seminar content as outlined in Sapphire Ticket Inclusions
- VIP priority seating
- A Personal Studio Visit (3 hours normally reserved for one on one coaching only).
- Assessment of Studio space & layout to maximise subliminal selling
- Assessment of product & placement to maximise subliminal selling
- Assessment of current imagery to maximise the selling experience
- Assessment viewing area to ensure:
- - Layout creates an environment of rapport
- - Identify the “Prime Real Estate” in your viewing area
- - Removal of any obstacles that may be hindering your sales
- - Assessment of your viewing technique with a focus on maximisation