Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Child Safe Standards – An overview for educators
- DATE: Tuesday, 7 March 2017
- PRESENTED BY: Debbie Cole
COST: $35 per person
SUITABLE FOR: Educators working in Early Childhood & Primary School Aged Services
- The Child Safe Standards are compulsory minimum standards for all Victorian early childhood services and schools, to ensure they are well prepared to protect children from abuse and neglect.
- This information session will provide an overview of the Child Safe Standards and their implications for education and care services. Information provided will be in the context of existing requirements for early childhood services in Victoria. Areas of policy and practice that may need to be reviewed or changed will be highlighted.
- Participants will have the opportunity to:
- - Learn about the 7 Child Safe Standards and underlying principles
- - Understand what the standards mean for educators everyday work
- - Explore how to apply the standards to some tricky situations
- - Identify areas of practice for review of change
- Karralyka Centre
Mines Road, Ringwood, Vic 3134
Phone: 9294 5740
Please visit Maroondah City Council for full details on the professional learning program:
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available