The art of keeping your policies alive
- DATE: Tuesday, 9 May 2017
- PRESENTED BY: Debbie Cole
COST: $35 per person
SUITABLE FOR: Directors/Coordinators and 2ICs, Committee of Management/School Council Members, Managers and Educators
- Are your service policies a practical and useful guide for staff? Do educators and other staff refer to them regularly? Does everyone know how to flag an issue that requires a policy review and update? Ensuring service policies are a current and workable tool for staff can be a challenge, which left too long soon becomes a mammoth task. This session aims to tackle this issue head on.
- It will provide you with all the inspiration and practical tools necessary to implement a simple ongoing system to keep your policies current. The session will include a scan of current and emerging sector changes and issues that have implications for service policies.
- Participants will have the opportunity to:
- - Learn how to set up an ongoing process of policy review and update.
- - Understand the steps of reviewing and updating policies.
- - Develop strategies for engagement of families and staff in the review and implementation of policies.
- Karralyka Centre
Mines Road, Ringwood, Vic 3134
Phone: 9294 5740
Please visit Maroondah City Council for full details on the professional learning program: