- DATE: Wednesday, 21 June 2017
- PRESENTED BY: Glenda Grummet (KidsMatter)
COST: $35 per person
SUITABLE FOR: Educators working in Early Childhood Services
- KidsMatter Early Childhood is a mental health and wellbeing initiative. We use a range of tools to support educators' understanding of how to identify early risk factors for children's mental health and wellbeing. Understanding what children are feeling and thinking, how their behaviour impacts their social relationship and learning ability can assist us in providing targeted strategies to support an early intervention approach.
- - Identification of risk factors that impact children's mental health and wellbeing.
- - Unpacking through case study the meaning behind children's internalising and externalising behaviours.
- Karralyka Centre
Mines Road, Ringwood, Vic 3134
Phone: 9294 5740
Please visit Maroondah City Council for full details on the professional learning program: