- "IT'S ALL A BIT TOO HARD!"
- ARE FAMILIES REAL PARTNERS WITH EDUCATORS OR ARE THEY MOSTLY INTERESTED ONLOOKERS?"
- DATE: Tuesday 8 August 2017
- PRESENTED BY: Anne Kennedy & Anthony Semann
COST: $35 per person
SUITABLE FOR: Educators working in Early Childhood & Primary School Aged Services
The aim is to 'stretch' your thinking about partnerships by considering the perspectives of the key stakeholders: educators, families, children and researchers. This session will shed new light on a situation that is often surrounded by feelings of frustration, joy and everything in-between.
Participants will be supported to:
- - Bring a more critical frame of mind to reflecting on their current practices in relation to partnerships with families.
- - Deepen their understanding of contemporary research that promotes family partnerships.
- - Make links between the research and the implications for practice within their setting.
- - Explore the multiple ways in which relationships can be reimagined in order to achieve equity for all those involved.
- Karralyka Centre
Mines Road, Ringwood, Vic 3134
Phone: 9294 5740
Please visit Maroondah City Council for full details of the professional learning program: