(If you previously entered your details on the waitlist, you have been sent an email with details on how to book.
Please proceed to "book now" with the invitation code you have been provided)
PRESENTED BY: Hannah Gamble
- SUITABLE FOR: Parents, grandparents, carers, educators and anyone working in Early Childhood and Primary School Aged Services
- COST: Free*
- *Attendance certificates are available to educators on request for $10 each.
Please select this option when booking.
- Sensory processing skills form the foundation upon which your child does all of their developing and learning. Yet, this topic remains largely unknown and misunderstood.
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist Hannah Gamble will explain how the sensory system works and what the developmental and behavioural implications are when children are not processing sensory input well.
- In addition, you will understand how to maximise children's ability to learn in preschool and school environments, as well as pick up some tricks of how to regulate children in these contexts.
Mines Road, Ringwood Vic 3134
Please visit Maroondah City Council for full details on the 2017 Parent Education Program