The WIRED Lab introduces JEMIMA SAUNDERS as SHE presents 'Share the Colour', as part of the Wired Open Labs Workshop Series 2017.
A 3 hour Natural Dye Workshop for children and their carers.
- In This 3 Hour Workshop You Will Learn:
Come along and learn some of the wonders of natural dyeing alongside your child.
Share the journey from plant, to pot, to fibre in this 3 hr workshop with Jemima Saunders, an artist with 18 years experience of working with natural dyes.
Have some yummy morning tea and discuss possibilities for collaborative natural learning experiences with you and your little person.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Kids aged 8-12, and their adults.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Your own natural dyed scarf, plus extra dyed fabric and fibre for future projects.
WHAT TO BRING
- A pair of scissors.
Comfortable clothes that aren't precious, and a smock or apron is a good idea.
Comfortable, closed toed shoes.
DATE & TIMe
- Saturday 22 April 2017
9:00am - 12:00pm
2 Stapylton Street, Jugiong, NSW 2726
- $40 (GST inc) per ticket. Tickets are per child, parents and carers are free.
10 places available.
Please note: ticket types and places have been updated to make it easier for families with more than one child to attend.
Anna Schoo | The WIRED Lab | firstname.lastname@example.org
- This project has been assisted by the Australian government through the Department of Communication and the Arts’ Catalyst—Australian Arts and Culture Fund'.
- The Wired Lab is supported by the NSW Government through Arts NSW.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available