Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Management for Clinicians Auckland
Management for Clinicians
1. Understanding health care systems and financial management
2. Clinician to clinician manager: Making the transition
3. Clinical governance
4. Leadership and building effective teams
8 Customs Street
Friday 13 April and Saturday 14 April, 2018
9.00am - 5.00pm
This program incorporates best practice and the expertise of leaders in medical fields with workshops facilitated by medical educators and RACMA Fellows.
Who should attend?
Ideally those who are interested in a medical management career and have career aspirations for medical leadership roles.
Why should I attend?
• enhance your understanding of contemporary leadership and management theories
• join a network of medical managers
• connect with mentors
• participate in continuing your professional development
At the end of the workshop you will:
• understand the competencies required to fulfil a managerial role
• acquire strategies to support the transition from clinician to clinician manager
• understand the broader context in which clinician managers operate
• develop effective communication skills
• regonise the principles of effective clinical governance frameworks
• identify the skills necessary to lead and work effectively with teams
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available