Practical SQL Server Performance Analysis - Andreas Wolter
• Investigating Memory Problems
• Identifying Plan Regression
• Analysis of Indexes & Statistics
• Detecting I/O Latency problems
• Investigating Tempdb Performance
• Locking & Blocking Analysis, Concurrency problems
Techniques & Tools taught:
• SQL Server Architecture & Internals
• Monitoring Methodology, Tools & Techniques:
• Dynamic Management Views (DMVs)
• Wait Statistics
• Extended Events for Workload & Query-Analysis
• Query Store
• By request: Overview on Third-Party tools
Expect lots of demos and a deep dive into core concepts of SQL Server.
Andreas Wolter has been specialized in SQL Server for 18 years. He is not only a Microsoft Certified Master (MCM) but also one of 2 Microsoft Certified Solutions Masters Data Platform (MCSM) in the Asia Pacific Region and has been awarded with the MVP several times.
His company Sarpedon Quality Lab, which offers its services in Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Australia is focusing on development and optimization of high performing OLTP Systems and big Data Warehouse Architectures.
Level 1, 506 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available