Accounting & Management for Engineers Workshop - VIC
After attending this course, you should have an understanding of:
- Tax deductions prescribed for the engineering profession.
- The pros and cons of various trading structures.
- Techniques and strategies for achieving goals and objectives.
- Insurance as a means of risk mitigation.
- Policy and procedure development to ensure quality control.
- How to read and understand financial statements.
- Setting employee charge rates to ensure a return on investment.
Hotel Grand Chancellor
131 Lonsdale St, Melbourne, VIC 3000
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available