Recognising strengths in others is one thing, but the thought of ‘blowing our own trumpet’ has most of us staring intently at the ground, waiting for it to open and engulf us. Yet the ability to recognise and understand our own strengths is a critical leadership skill.
Join NAWO and *host* to get on track for a fabulous 2019 at our first NSW Quick Bite focusing on strengths based leadership… recognising the strengths of self and others.
Guest Speaker Elaine Krek will guide us through some of the key steps to building on you and your team’s strengths, including avoiding trying to become something you are not. Get set for an enlightening session, including:
- ‘Strengths Speed Dating’.
- Creating ‘Strengths Stars’.
- Balcony and Basements - understanding when our strengths can provide. moments of excellence or conversely create barriers to success.
- 'Dialling Up' and 'Dialling Down' our strengths depending on the task.
- Stuff, Story, Skills - getting the leadership balance right.
Learning Theme: Authentic Leadership
Date: 28 February 2019
Time: Event 8 AM - 10 AM (7:30 AM light breakfast & registration)
Host: Kimberly-Clark Australia
Venue: 52 Alfred St, Milsons Point NSW 2061
Cost: Free NAWO Corporate & Individual members / $35.00 (plus GST) Non members
Bookings Close: 25 February 2019
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available