Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
NAWO VIC QB 03/06/2019
- Personal confidence & courage and why it is important in business.
- Building confidence.
- Understanding your unique strengths & what you bring to the table.
This event will also include a panel discussion with some inspiring Mondelez leaders, moderated by Kate Newstead, National Business Manager, and the opportunity to network with your NAWO peers.
- Greta Cooper, Head of eCommerce and Fundraising
- Julie Reddoch, Plant Manager Ringwood
- Nigel Parsons, Country Director, Australia
- Jake Hatton, External Affairs Manager
- Andrew Syme, Director Strategy ANZ & Japan
Time: 2:00 - 4:30 pm
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.