Monday 11 and Tuesday 12 November 2019
Delivered by expert Respiratory Scientists from The Alfred's TSANZ accredited Lung Function Laboratory, a part of the Physiology Service, Respiratory Medicine.
- Spirometry - an introduction.
- How to correctly perform spirometry
- Test Selection and Performance
- Identify common testing problems
- Result Interpretation
- Predicative Reference Equations
- Infection control and Quality Assurance
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available