As a ministry of CMS Victoria, Summer Under The Son (SUTS) Youth Camp really believes that Jesus is the hope of the world. For this reason, the camp exists to equip and empower youth across Victoria to have an enduring passion to see a world that knows Jesus.
To find out more visit summerundertheson.org/youth
If you're registering to be a leader for the SUTS Youth Camp please follow this link:
When: Monday 13th of January to Friday the 17th of January, 2020
Phillip Island Adventure Resort
1775-1801 Phillip Island Rd, Cowes, VIC 3922
TERMS & CONDITIONS
For information about this event, please contact CMS Victoria: email@example.com
1. All bookings are confirmed upon full payment of registration. A full refund is available if requested before December 20th, 2019. A $25 admin fee will be incurred if seeking a refund after December 20th, 2019. No refunds after January 6, 2020. The 50c TryBooking ticket fee is non-refundable. Registrations may be transferred to another individual, if unable to use said registration.
2. For any cancellations, please contact the CMS Victoria office by phoning 9894 4722 or by using the email address at the top of this page.
4. By agreeing to proceed, you understand that if appropriate it is your responsibility to ensure your child brings an EpiPen or other medication mentioned above to SUTS Youth as they will not be allowed to board the bus without presenting it.
5. You understand that CMS Victoria has the right to send a camper home if CMS deems this a necessary action, either for the comfort and safety of your child, or for the comfort and safety of others. In this instance CMS will contact the parent, and it will be the parent’s responsibility to organise to collect the camper from camp. In this case, you accept that you will not be able to receive a refund on camp fees, and you are responsible for any outstanding costs associated.
6. CMS Victoria does not tolerate abuse, harassment or other misconduct within our community. All our workers agree to abide by our code of conduct Faithfulness in Missionary Service. We have an independent complaints handling system. Please report incidents by calling 1800 070 511.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available