1. This confirmation is proof of payment of the donation to the Ivanhoe Grammar School Library Fund.
2. This donation is not transferable and only one donation is valid per payment.
3. Donations are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsification.
4. No refunds of donations are available.
5. This confirmation has been created and managed using the TryBooking website, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com.
6. The School is solely responsible for all issues relating to the donation. If you have any questions regarding the donation, please contact the School.
7. Donations may not be on-sold by any means.
8. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly used in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
9. This donation confirmation for gifts of $2.00 and upwards may be used as an allowable deduction for Income Tax purposes under the provisions of the Division 30 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.
10. Ivanhoe Grammar School (ABN 69 004 083 247), PO Box 91, The Ridgeway, Ivanhoe, 3079.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.