1. Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable.
2. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission
3. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased
4. If tickets are incorrectly booked - tickets can be changed by calling the box office - each ticket will incur a $2 fee. Tickets will not be refunded.
4. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry
5. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
6. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
7. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event. Filming, photography or production of this event in any way is strictly prohibited.
8. If the event is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
9. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act
10. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE and is GST inclusive
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.