Squad training is an archery training program designed to give potential archers a pathway for learning based on a ten week commitment at the best possible value. The following terms and conditions are valid only for squad training.
Terms and conditions
1. Online Student registration and fees must be received 24 hrs prior to the first class in order to secure the students position.
2. A discount is given based on this ten week commitment. Squad training fees include a 1 hr group lesson ($22 value), range and equipment hire fees ($30 value) and weekly competition entry fees ($10 value). The total included value is $620 per ten week period. The discounted ten week program is charged at $420 per ten week period.
3. Discounts will not be given for non-attendance by students.
4. Discounts will not be given for not using any of the inclusions in the Squad Training package.
5. At the end of every 10 week period a single make up class will be made available for any student wishing to catch up on a missed classes.
5. If Sydney Archery cancels a class, a make up class will be made a available.
6. Sydney Archery is registered for the active kids voucher. Please ensure you have checked the box on the registration form indicating you will be using an active kids voucher.
7. Child supervision. Students under the age of 18 will be supervised throughout the 1 hr class period. Sydney Archery does not accept responsibility for the care and supervision of the student outside the the 1hr class. It is the responsibilty of the parent or guardian.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.