Tivoli Theatre Pantomimes - General Terms and Conditions
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
1. Tivoli Theatre Pantomimes will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the organiser (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. We do not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
2. If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (excluding any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Tivoli Theatre Pantomimes will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
3. Tivoli Theatre Pantomimes will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. Tivoli Theatre Pantomimes may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Tivoli Theatre Pantomimes may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).
Variations to performances or events
4. Tivoli Theatre Pantomimes reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
5. Admission to an event is subject to the Tivoli Theatre Pantomimes Terms. In particular, the following form part of the terms unless otherwise specified:
(a) You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where our staff have reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
(b) If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
(c) You are not permitted to take into the event, or use, video cameras or flash photography (including mobile phones). However you are permitted to take photographs of your family members and friends with the Tivoli cast on stage and in auditorium after the performance is completed.
(d) You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
6. Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket or identity is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from Tivoli Theatre Pantomimes or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
7. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Tivoli Theatre Pantomimes be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder may be refused admission. SCALPING WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.