Please read the information listed below carefully, as each registration booking is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the Afterlife Explorers Conference.
Registering for this event though http://www.trybooking.com.au or by purchasing tickets at the door of the venue ( Shoppingtown Hotel ) means that you have accepted these terms and conditions as listed below:
1. RegistrationIt is preferred that all participants pay the registration fee prior to arrival at the conference venue. This is so to avoid unnecessary queues and delays in getting you seated. On arrival participants must have a copy of their Try Booking receipt or payment slip and present this to the staff at the registration desk – or be prepared to show some form of ID such as a Drivers Licence or Membership card.
2.Seating a) We will strive to make the seating arrangements and environment inside the venue as comfortable as possible.
b) Premium seats can be reserved at a small additional cost
3. Cancellation Policy a) Registration cancellations must be sent by email. The Subject Title is to include your Name and then – TICKET REFUND REQUEST. email: email@example.com). ie Subject title : John Doe – TICKET REFUND REQUEST
b) Cancellations received 30 working days prior the first day of the conference/event will receive a refund of registration fees less an administration charge of 15% of the Conference fee. Cancellations made with less than 30 working days (as well as ‘no shows’) are liable for the full registration fee. No credits will be issued for cancellations or ‘no shows’.
c) Participants must make sure they receive an acknowledgement of their cancellation from the Afterlife Explorers Organiser. Only this will confirm that their request has been received and processed.
d) You may substitute delegates without incurring additional fees at any time prior to the event by emailing the conference organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
e) In the event that the Afterlife Explorers Conference is cancelled for any reason, you will receive a refund of the full conference fee only. Flights, accommodation, and any other loss sustained will not be reimbursed.
f) In the event that the Afterlife Explorers Conference is postponed for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, the full conference fee will be refunded. Flights, accommodation, and any other loss sustained will not be reimbursed.
g) The Afterlife Explorers Conference Organiser is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of the Afterlife Conference. The Organiser shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible, in the sole opinion of The Organiser. For the purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, earthquake, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
h) Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics and the programme and format of the event may be changed accordingly. As such, the Organiser reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers, topics, formats or programme as deemed necessary without any liability to delegates whatsoever. Any/all substitutions, alterations or amendments will be notified via updates on the conference website as soon as possible.
4. Liability a) The Afterlife Conference Organiser reserves the right to amend any part of the Conference programme if necessary at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure the programme is of equivalent standard.
b) The Afterlife Conference Organiser will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by delegates or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of the Conference or related events.
5. Behaviour a) The Afterlife Explorers Organiser and the venue ( Shoppingtown Hotel ) reserve the right to prohibit entry of any person to the event, or eject any person from the event based on non conformity to the dress code or behaviour deemed inappropriate by staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
b) Canvassing by participants is strictly prohibited at the Afterlife Explorers Conference. Promotional materials may not be distributed at the conference except by event speakers and sponsors. Participants violating this policy will be asked to leave the event immediately.
6. Privacy Notice a) The Afterlife Conference Organiser is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We support the privacy principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended. The Organiser collects and stores your personal information for the purposes of marketing future events and obtaining past and future conference feedback.
b) Your details will not be provided to third parties.
7. Image Release a) By registering for The Afterlife Explorers Conference, delegates grant permission to the Organiser, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for the Afterlife Explorers Conference Organiser.
b) Delegates agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from the Afterlife Explorers Organiser in respect of their image/likeness or its use.
c) Delegates release, discharge, and hold harmless, the Afterlife Explorers Conference Organiser and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video.
d) You will need to accept and agree to the following statements: ◾I understand that the Organiser may use these images in their marketing material.
◾I understand that if I do not wish to have my image, or voice recorded and used in this way then I need to inform the Organising Team and any media person taking my photo, videoing me, or recording my voice at the conference.
e) If you contact any member of the Organising Team a sticker will be placed on your conference nametag that will alert photographers of your wishes. They will do their utmost to avoid photographing or recording people identified in this way. It is also your responsibility to remove yourself from situations where photographs are being taken, or video and audio are being recorded.
f) Photographers will do their best to take group images that do not identify individuals, and will seek permission in particular instances where close-up images are taken.
g) Other delegates may take and distribute images or recordings via social networking sites or independent websites or reports. The Organiser can take no responsibility for material or images used in this way.
8. Special Requirements a) Every effort will be made to ensure that participants with special needs are catered for. Should you require any specific needs please email the Organiser email@example.com
9. Workshop Events and Tickets a) All workshop tickets are sold separate to the one day and two day conference passes
b) You do not need to be a day pass holder to attend a workshop
All advice, decisions, opinions, recommendations, proposals, presentations, seminars and reports, whether written or oral, are made in good faith by The Afterlife Conference Organiser on the basis of value judgements influenced by current commercial and organisational conditions. These may be affected by unforeseen events and factors outside the Organisers control and, as such, we reserve the right to amend or cancel planned or previously agreed arrangements. In this instance, the Organiser shall not be liable in any event to delegates, exhibitors, or any other person or third party for any direct or consequential loss or damage sustained arising out of or in connection with this event.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.