1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
3. The event organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
4. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice, or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments.
5. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of tryBooking.com.
6. Latecomers will have to wait for a suitable time to be seated. There will be no refunds.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.