The Giant Easter Egg Hunt is a family friendly event, for participants who are in pre-school or primary school. Parents and family members may enter free of charge to watch and supervise.
I understand and agree to the following:
1. Once a booking has been completed, no refunds will be made. However tickets are transferable to another child of the same age.
2. The event will go ahead, despite inclement weather. Wet weather arrangements will be made.
3. Children should not be left unattended, they remain the responsibility of the adult they arrived with.
4. I and my party will be asked to leave the property if I or a member of my party:
a) fail to obey the reasonable instructions of Life Ministry Church employees or volunteers.
b) act in a way that is threatening or offensive.
c) fail to produce a valid ticket.
5. No alcohol is to be brought on to the property.
6. LMC / Oxley Christian College / Oxley Stadium / Oxley Kids are smoke free zones.
7. The throwing of easter eggs or other projectiles is prohibited
8. A valid ticket provides the holder with:
a) The opportunity to take part in the easter egg hunt, receiving the eggs they are able to collect within the allotted time frame, while eggs remain 'unfound'. It is a hunt and a race to collect the eggs. Some will find more than others. There will be a generous amount of eggs to find, however no assumptions are made as to how many you or your child may personally collect. Only the bucket provided should be used to collect eggs, eggs should not be collected in pockets, handbags, baskets or other items brought by participants or supervising adults.
b) The opportunity to have up to two turns on either the giant inflatable drop slides or bouncy castles, or a combination of one turn on two of these inflatable options.
c) The inflatables will require lining up and while every effort will be made to ensure everyone receives their turns, no guarantee can be made.
9. A maximum of 1000 places will be made available, however a waiting list will be kept in the event that the organiser chooses, at their discretion, to increase this maximum number.
10. I understand that photographs will be taken of this event and I give my express permission for photographs including me and my party to be used to document the event and be published online and in print for future promotional purposes.
11. I'll have a really great, fun time!
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.