By making this booking, I confirm that:
- I will not disclose the names or personal details of any other attendee in the workshop
- I have no history of falling into altered states of consciousness (such as psychotic or schizophrenic states, numbness) where I am unable to communicate and look after myself
- I am able to take responsibility for saying ‘no’ to any activity, experience or exchange that is not right for me, regardless of how simple or intense the experience may seem.
- I have free will, and if I need to leave the workshop at any time, I can. I will make every effort to
get in touch with the facilitator/s afterwards to let them know why I left.
- I am an 18+ adult and I understand that this workshop contains adult and sexual content.
- I understand that this workshop involves activities related to bondage and restriction of my body. I will inform the facilitator and any participants I work with directly of any health or physical conditions I have that may inhibit my ability to be tied.
- I acknowledge the warning that participation in bondage involves a risk of physical or other harm and I agree that I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved and am participating at my own risk. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in a class.
- I agree to inform the teacher before the beginning of any class if I have any problems with my general health or injuries that may impact my ability to participate or if I am pregnant.
- I agree to listen carefully and follow the teachers instruction at all times, and to ask the teacher to clarify any direction if I do not understand.
- I understand that if I experience pain in any particular tie I should come out of the tie and consult with the teacher.
- I understand that I may receive physical contact or adjustments to correctly position rope during classes by either the teacher or another student. I will take accountability for alerting the teacher or assistant if I do not want to receive any adjustments. I will also take accountability for alerting the teacher or assistant of any injury or impairment in advance of them adjusting me.
- To the full extent permitted by law, I, knowingly, voluntarily and expressly agree to absolve and indemnify Blue Velvet Arts from and against all liability for any injury, loss or damage however caused arising out of my participation.
- I agree to release and forever discharge Blue Velvet Arts from any claim I may have against Blue Velvet Arts for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in any classes.
- I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents.
- I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
You may request a refund up to 48 hours before the start of the workshop. A $20-per-ticket administration fee will be deducted from your refund. If you are transferring your ticket to another person, you must notify me in writing at Blue.Velvet.Arts@gmail.com.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.