1. This event is brought to you by Fringe Food Festival, 100 St Georges Road, Northcote VIC 3070 ABN 45 206 885 793 Price of $77.00 includes GST of $7.00
2. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE and is GST inclusive
3. PLEASE NOTE: due to the nature of the events we may not be able to alter the menu to cater to specific dietary requirements. If you have any concerns about the menu, please contact us before booking email@example.com
4. All ticket sales are final and no refunds will be given unless the event itself is cancelled.
5. If the event is cancelled, refunds will be give for the ticket price only. Booking fees are not refundable.
6. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission (hard copy or smart phone view required).
7. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased
8. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry
9. Refunds are at the discretion of the Event Organiser
10. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry
11. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments
12. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site,and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
13. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Fringe Food Festival is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Fringe Food on firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
15. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets maybe cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry.
16. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
17. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
18. If the event is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
19. This ticket entitles the patron to one coupon. Tickets can be exchanged for coupons at the box office on the day of the event.
20. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.