Terms and Conditions:
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above ONLINE course participation
2. All Bookings are subject to these Terms and by making a Booking you will be deemed to have accepted these terms.
3. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
4. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, The Mindful Classroom is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Jan Carey at email@example.com
5. This is an ONLINE course only.
6. If the course is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, a full refund or alternative program enrolment will be offered to all patrons.
7. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act
8. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE, for The Mindful Classroom, ABN 67 617 898 512 and is GST inclusive
9. Cancellation: In the event that you cancel your confirmed Booking 14 days prior to the course starting: the Booking Charge (less a cancellation charge which we may apply to cover our reasonable costs incurred as a consequence of the cancellation) can be requested.
Refunds will NOT be issued once the online course has started.
10 Non-attendance: In the event that you fail to attend any or all of the Course, you will NOT be entitled to a refund of the Booking.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.