* Menu is not suitable for vegans. Some dietary requirements can be catered for but must be advised at the time of booking.
* Each high tea event requires a minimum of 40 people booked to go ahead. In the event that the minimum number is not met for each date, you will be notified at least 7 days prior.
* Your booking is confirmed and cannot be cancelled within 7 days of the event.
* A booking may be rescheduled on one occasion
* Due to Food Safety Guidelines, we are unable to provide uneaten food in take-home containers.
* Full terms and conditions of Gledswood Homestead & Winery apply to all events held onsite
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.