For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
Horrible Hotham History Tours – Terms and Conditions
1. While we try to ensure that all guests who have booked a ticket can attend the tour, we will not wait for any latecomers who have missed their tour start time. We do not offer refunds for latecomers.
2. In order to cover the cost of holding the tour, all tours are none refundable.
3. Change of date permitted with a minimum of 24 hours notice. New date must be chosen at time of reschedule. Non-attendance and late cancellation voids your order.
4. Our tours will run in rain, shine and wind. We recommend dressing for the occasion, bringing an umbrella, water and sunscreen. We will be able to supply sunscreen on the tour if needed.
5. In the unlikely event that Horrible Hotham History Tours cancels a tour, guests will be notified immediately and offered the choice of another date, or refund. We cannot be held responsible for any transportation, accommodation, loss of earnings or any other associated costs the guest has incurred due to cancellation of our tours.
7. Once booked and paid, your order details will be sent via email. You must be on our guest list in order to join the tour. It is advised to bring a copy of your ticket on your smart phone or print a copy to bring with you.
8.As this is a walking tour you will be on foot throughout the tour. We recommend bringing shoes that are comfortable to walk in, and to dress appropriately for the weather.
9. In order to ensure the safety and comfort of all guests, any guest under the influence of alcohol or other substances may be refused admission without a refund.
10. We visit terrain that may include hills, alleyways, public roads, parks and other hazards. Our staff ensure all care is taken for your safety during the tour, however, by purchasing a tour you agree that you voluntarily assume the risk of injury, accident, death, loss, cost or damage to your person or property and you release Horrible Hotham History Tours from any and all liability resulting from the negligence or issues with the various streets we visit. You agree to indemnify and hold Horrible Hotham History Tours harmless from and against any liability resulting from the negligence of the venue, company and its owners, officers, employees or agents. You certify that you are in good physical health and able to undertake and engage in the range of tour activities in which you choose to participate. This waiver, release and indemnification agreement includes, without limitation, all injuries which may occur as a result of (a) use of all amenities and equipment and your participation in any activity, (b) sudden unforeseen malfunctioning of any equipment and (c) slipping or falling while on tour, including on sidewalks, parkland and parking areas. You acknowledge that you have carefully read this waiver, release and indemnification agreement and fully understand that it is a release of liability. For yourself and your heirs, executors and assigns you acknowledge and agree that you have been fully informed of and acknowledge, assume and accept the risks inherent in attending a walking tour.
11. Customer details will not be shared with any third parties.
12. Credit card details are not stored by Horrible Hotham History Tours.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.