These tickets are for Road to Bethlehem PERTH event only.
1. To return unwanted tickets please see the order confirmation email received at time of booking.
2. 30 Tickets are available for each session at the entry gate.
3. ONLINE pre-booked tickets MUST be redeemed for a TOUR STICKER at the ENTRY GATE at least 15 MINUTES prior to the scheduled tour commencing.
4. Due to popularity TICKETS WILL BE FORFEITED IF NOT REDEEMED 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO DESIGNATED TOUR TIME.
5. This ticket is issued free of charge and therefore has no cash value.
6. The event continues in wet weather so please bring an umbrella and/or raincoat if there is a chance of rain.
7. The drama tour takes approximately 45 minutes.
8. The ticket can only be used for the date & time indicated and is NOT transferable to another date & time.
9. Gates open each night at 6.30pm.
10. A group booking is a booking for 10+ people.
11. The person on the booking list will receive an email to confirm numbers on Friday 8 December 2017. This person will be deemed the contact person for the whole group and will need to reply within 24 hours to confirm their booking. If no reply is received, the organisers have the right to re-allocate the booking as required. Ticket numbers can be decreased but not increased at the time of confirmation.
12. The contact person needs to be present on the booked date to redeem the tickets for tour stickers. The contact person is not required to go on the tour.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.