Thank you for entering the Arts Rutherglen 'Tastes of Art' Show from 9th to 12th March 2018.
IMPORTANT! Please print the above ticket and firmly affix to the centre rear of the corresponding artwork.
If you wish to update any of these details simple cross it out and write the correct details. You will also need to let us know of any changes to the artwork details.
Works to be delivered to the Rutherglen Memorial Hall between 10am and 6pm Thursday 8th March 2018.
We invite you to email us your CV. This can be emailed to the address below.
And don’t forget to come along to our Opening Cocktail Party on Friday 9th March 6.30pm. You will receive a complimentary ticket where Exhibition prize winners will be announced on the night, and bring your friends along to enjoy the night. Please RSVP your numbers by 1st March 2018 by emailing email@example.com.
For information about this event, please contact either of the Event Organisers:
Joy: 0419 431 268 or Bernie: 0434 168 425
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. All entries are non-acquisitive and must be recent original works of the artist. The same work may not be entered in more than one section.
2. All entries (except sculpture) to be suitably presented ready to hang with flush hangers, labelled on back with name, title, section and price. No entries (including sculpture) to exceed 1.2 m x 1.2m including frame. Works on stretched canvas need not have additional framing. Sculpture entries should be suitable for indoor display only and free standing.
3. Delivery of exhibits - Works to be delivered to the Rutherglen Memorial Hall between 10am and 6pm Thursday 8 March 2018.
4. Please let us know if you are using a Courier. Here are some Couriers we can suggest:
a. Do Noble Courier - Phone: 0418 175 307
b. Cas Art Courier - Phone: 02 6931 9315 or 0412 564 233
5. Transport and insurance costs to be met by the artist. All possible care will be taken but no liability will be accepted by Arts Rutherglen for any loss or damage to exhibits.
6. If insufficient space to display all artwork, the organisers reserve the right not to display some works. Sculpture to be delivered inside the hall by exhibitor. The organisers reserve the right to withdraw or reclassify entries not complying with the section entered.
7. Sales & Commission – All exhibits are to be listed for sale. A commission of 20% will be charged on all sales.
8. The decision of the judge shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding such decision.
9. The organisers reserve the right to photograph works for future promotion.
10. Award winners will be announced and presented at the Official Cocktail Opening at 6.30pm 9 March.
11. Collection of exhibits – All unsold works to be collected between 4pm and 6pm Monday 12 March 2018.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.