1. Set up time is from 7.00am to 8.30am on the Saturday morning. We ask that you don’t pack up before 3.00pm. We go ahead – rain, hail or shine!
2. The Festival provides space only therefore all marquees, tables, chairs, umbrellas, wet weather protection etc need to be provided by the stallholder.
3. Strictly no vehicle movement between the hours of 8.30am and 3pm
4. All stallholders must keep their site clean and remove all rubbish from the grounds
5. Stallholders will only sell the products listed on this application
6. All site fees must be paid in advance
7. All stallholders must have Public Liability Insurance of at least $10,000,000
8. All power leads and electrical equipment must be tagged by a licensed electrician
9. All no parking signs and instructions from traffic marshals must be obeyed.
10. Any accident, personal injury or damage to the grounds must be reported to the Festival Manager
11. The Committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any stall or product as deemed necessary or appropriate. Any products that are deemed dangerous in any form or contravene copyright laws will not be accepted.
12. The Festival Management has the right to refuse any stallholder who does not comply with all terms and conditions.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.