1. The right of admission is reserved by the Venue's management.
2. The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
3. This ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorized agent.
4. Generally there is no right to a refund or exchange except as required by law, and/or as provided in the industry Ticketing Code of Practice.
5. Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue's auditorium.
6. Mobile telephones, pagers and so forth must be turned off before entry into the venue's auditorium.
7. The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to a venue. The ticketholder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
8. Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited device, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
9. Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
10. If further conditions apply, they are displayed either in the box office or near the entrance to the venue.
To obtain a copy of the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice, refer to www.liveperformance.com.au
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.