TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments.
4. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable if lost, stolen, damaged or unused. Admission will only be granted on presentation of a hardcopy or printed online ticket or through paid entry at the door if available. If an event is cancelled, only the face value of the ticket may be refunded.
5. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets maybe cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry.
6. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
7. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
8. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com.
9. The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, times, dates, prices, venue, seating arrangements and audience capacity as necessary.
10. The right of entry is reserved. Intoxicated persons will not be admitted. You must have photographic identification to purchase alcohol. Any anti-social, aggressive, dangerous or disrespectful behaviour, inappropriate or offensive language will not be tolerated. Patrons will be required to leave the venue immediately, with no refund or exchange on tickets.
We ask that all attendees respect the artist’s performance and other patron’s enjoyment of the event.
11. The Metropole is a family friendly venue.
*Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and supervised.
Children do require a ticket for entry.
12. On conclusion of the event please leave the venue in a quiet and orderly manner and to be considerate to the surrounding neighbours.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy the event!
For further information visit: www.fusionboutique.com.au
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.