Tickets are valid only within the month for which they are booked.
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. Tickets are non-refundable.
5. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
6. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
7. Proof of National Trust Membership will be requested at time of admission if you purchase the member price.
8. Refunds will not be issued if you are unable to attend the event.
9. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
10. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
11. This ticket is GST inclusive.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.