CAMPING & STABLES:
• Camping Fees: $25 per van, float, truck etc. From 2nd-7th June inclusive.
• Horse stable fees: $10.00 per stable. Do not book mares or geldings into stallion stalls. $5.00 per electric fenced yard. Please note the electric tape/fencing is the responsibility of the exhibitor and will not be provided by the Emerald Show Society.
• Stables may be booked in advance, payment must accompany booking. Stables will be allocated in order of receipt of booking with payment. A plan will be available at the Horse Office or the stable area. Please do not request stall no’s as refusal may offend. No refund unless 7 days’ notice or vet certificates.
*Every Horse Competitor must have filled out a Horse Health Declaration Form to be handed to Steward on arrival.
• Portable panels or temporary fencing is allowed in the fenced off area around the Rodeo Grounds only. There are to be no UN-stabled horses in the camping area.
NOTE TO ALL COMPETITORS – E I PROTOCOL:
• ALL COMPETITORS MUST COMPLETE AND HAND IN A WAYBILL
• ALL COMPETITORS MUST COMPLETE AN EI DECLARATION FORM ON ARRIVAL TO GROUND
Forms available here - https://www.emeraldshow.org.au/horses
For information about this event, please contact the Emerald Show office.
Ph: (07) 4982 4338
Mob: 0448 824 333
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.