1. This ticket is sold by QMF Inc, a not-for-profit community based organisation responsible for the Event. The following conditions are for the sale of tickets, entry and attendance at the Event.
2. Any reference to QMF Inc includes its employees, contractors, volunteers and authorised persons.
3. For the purpose of these terms and conditions ‘Event Area’ means the areas and venues specified by QMF Inc as comprising the area where the Event is conducted. QMF Inc will display the Event Area at the entry to the main Event entry area, and Ticket Holders will be given an Event Area map upon receiving their Event wristband; and
4. Tickets are sold subject to QMF conditions of sale and to the terms and conditions of entry of each of the Event’s venues.
5. All ticket sales are final. Once purchased, tickets are the sole responsibility of the Ticket Holder. Tickets are not transferable under any circumstance. It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for re-sale and they are only valid if purchased from an authorised QMF Inc outlet or QMF Inc’s website (www.qmf.net.au).
6. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, as required by law and/or as specified by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice (www.liveperformance.com.au). No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
7. The Ticket Holder must supply their CORRECT FULL NAME at the time of purchase.
8. The BARCODED TICKET is required for entry to the Event. The Ticket Holder must print the barcoded ticket and display, or carry the barcoded ticket in their smartphone, and bring to the Event. The barcode is required for scanning at entry. The Ticket Holder will not be allowed entry to the Event without a barcoded ticket.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, QMF Inc does not accept any liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event, or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with the Event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in these terms and conditions. However, QMF Inc’s liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at QMF Inc’s option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will QMF Inc be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
10. Entry to the Event is at the Ticket Holders own risk. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that neither QMF Inc nor an Event venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by a Ticket Holder.
11. QMF Inc takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss at the Event.
12. The Ticket Holder will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by the Ticket Holder, or where the Ticket Holder is less than 18 years of age, by their responsible adult Ticket Holder.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.