I understand, and give consent, that photos taken on MGA run trips and outings may be used for promotional purposes. I understand that I can withdraw or modify my consent at any time by notifying the event organiser in writing.
Each Participant must watch the consent video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHhdLyo4ens
Each participant who attends a Monash University Approved Off-Campus Event has a responsibility to act in a way that assures a positive event experience for all and accords with the Monash University Student Charter. All participants are required to read, understand and follow this Representative Agreement .
• Participants will treat others, including other staff and students, with respect, dignity, consideration and courtesy and will ensure their words and actions meet the requirements of the Student Code of Conduct.
• Participants will comply with the law, and in all their dealings with others behave honestly and ethically and respect individual privacy.
• Participants will follow directions from staff and camp organisers.
• Participants will refrain from any form of behaviour that may be perceived as intimidating, harassing or threatening or otherwise cause fear for a person’s safety.
• Participants will refrain from disrupting the delivery of the event experience of other participants.
• Participants will maintain good personal hygiene.
• Participants will respect the rights of others to enjoy the camp experiences free from discrimination and harassment (including sexual harassment).
• Participants will not display acts of bullying, aggression or violence.
• Participants will act safely, and not endanger others.
• Participants will not possess weapons or any object that may cause harm to another or one’s self.
• Participants will not bring or use illegal drugs on camp. If caught in possession of drugs the participant will be expelled from camp, and reported to the University.
• Participants will follow the alcohol consumption guidelines set out for the camp (for further information regarding the Monash University alcohol and other drugs policy visit http://www.policy.monash.edu.au/policy-bank/management/facilities-services/alcohol-and-other-drugs-management-events-involving-service-of-alcohol-procedures.html)
• Any incidents including first aid and grievances must be reported immediately to the Senior Event manager, or their respective nominees.
• Participants will not intentionally damage or misuse the property of the University, the camp or any other person.
• Participants will conduct themselves in a manner t
Any breach of this Representative Agreement will be reported to Senior Event Manager or nominee and appropriate corrective action will be taken. This may include expulsion from event at the participant’s expense and student disciplinary action.
Each participant attending this trip has agreed to complete the following compliance training. http://ccdelearn.com.au/
I understand the obligations set out above and agree that I will follow and adhere to the Monash University Approved Off-Campus Event Representative Agreement.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.