All Stall Holders MUST have public liability insurance.
If you have your own insurance you must have a copy of your policy with you when attending the market or you will be charged even if you do have insurance. If you do not have public liability insurance you must purchase it through the markets policy.
If you have purchased a booking that includes insurance, the following exclusions apply:
* Second hand mechanical goods, electrical goods and toys (new mechanical/electrical goods and toys will be covered);
* Medicines, potions, oils, fragrances, soaps and beauty products (but oils, fragrances, soaps and beauty products will be covered if predominantly consisting of natural ingredients);
* Hazardous, flammable or dangerous goods.
* Massage, manipulation, chiropractic or similar;
* There is no cover for massage therapies or treatments provided by stallholders.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.