*** NOTE: No still or video cameras or audio or other recording devices are permitted to be used during the performance. ***
TERMS & CONDITIONS
For information about this event, please contact Soul Factor Gospel Choir on 0400 893 739.
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchase.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. Refunds are available at the discretion of the event organiser. No refunds can be given for refund requests received after the event or not prior to 24 hours before the event.
5. The event organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
6. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice, or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments.
7. This ticket has been created and managed using the www.TryBooking.com website and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of www.TryBooking.com.
8. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Soul Factor Gospel Choir is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Soul Factor Gospel Choir on 0400 893 739 or via email@example.com.
9. In the unlikely event that the performances are cancelled, you will be issued a full refund (less the ticket booking fee which stays with www.TryBooking.com).
10. A report with the name, address and email address of purchasers is generated by www.TryBooking.com and available to Soul Factor Gospel Choir and may be used by Soul Factor Gospel Choir for future marketing purposes about similar events. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish for us to contact you in the future or wish to confirm or amend the information held by Soul Factor Gospel Choir. We will never sell or provide your information to a third party, but from time to time we may forward information to you from third parties that we think you may be interested in hearing about.
11. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
12. Any persons who unreasonably interrupt the experience of other patrons during a performance may be asked to leave the premises.
13. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo, audio and video production of this event.
14. No still or video cameras or audio or other recording devices are permitted to be used during a performance without prior approval from Soul Factor Gospel Choir.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.