Ticket Terms & Conditions
Tickets for the melanomaWA Ball are subject to the following terms and conditions. By confirming, reserving, booking, or purchasing tickets for the ball, you agree to the following:
1. No ticket refunds will be processed after 23:59:59 Friday 20th October 2017.
2. You and any guests you invite are over 18 years of age on or before Saturday 4th November 2017, or any minor is accompanied by a responsible adult and the Event Organiser has been notified.
3. The melanomaWA Ball Committee reserves the right to cancel and refund any ticket at any time before the ball.
4. All guests must register on the melanomaWA Ball ticketing system and have a ticket attached to their account.
5. The guest account to which a ticket is attached must not be changed after 23:59:59 Friday 20th October 2017.
6. The melanomaWA Ball Committee reserves the right to refuse admittance, with no refund of ticket, to any guest who they believe is intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
7. If you or your guest is under the age of 18 on the day of the Ball, the minor are obliged to wear the given security ID at all times in order to comply with security checks and alcohol laws at the entrance and during the event. No minor shall be served alcohol by Hyatt or Ball staff nor shall be supplied alcohol by any guest. Failure to comply with these conditions will result in the minor and accompany guest being removed from the premises, with no refund of your ticket.
8. You agree to behave in an appropriate manner throughout the event and will treat the college grounds, staff and other guests with respect.
9. Any person whose behaviour is judged to be unruly or offensive by the melanomaWA Ball Committee will be removed from the Ball immediately, will not be allowed to re-enter and will not be given a refund.
10. The purchaser of tickets will be responsible for their own behaviour and the behaviour of any guests that they bring into the ball.
11. Any attendees of the melanomaWA Ball 2017 who are found to be aiding non-ticket holders in an attempt to gain entry, will be immediately expelled from the ball.
12. You agree to follow the instructions of the melanomaWA Ball Committee throughout the ball and in the unfortunate event of an emergency, you will comply with the health and safety procedures which the melanomaWA Ball Committee has in place.
13. Neither the melanomaWA Ball Committee nor the Hyatt Regency are liable for any loss, damage or injuries sustained at the ball.
14. The melanomaWA Ball Committee reserves the right to amend the programme for the event at any point.
15. The trybooking payment process is not reversible 23:59:59 Friday 20th October 2017, no refund will be given after this time.
16. No entry will be granted to anyone who is not registered through the try booking ticketing system, who does not have proof of ticket purchase and no discussion will be entered into.
17. Where possible, the Event Organiser will accommodate your seating request, but our request is not guaranteed.
18. In the unlikely event of an emergency requiring a full scale evacuation from the ball, you must comply with instructions given by the melanomaWA Ball Committee and security staff, and you will not be issued with any compensation nor a refund for your ticket.
19. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.