1. This ticket is proof of purchase for a seat in a single performance and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. A membership card, concession card or proof of age may be requested at the door on presentation of a discounted ticket.
3. Late comers may not be admitted, unless there is a convenient break in the performance.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
5. Photography, audio and video recording of the performance are not permitted.
6. Refunds and exchanges are normally only available if the performance is cancelled or re-scheduled.
7. This ticket entitles the patron to one complementary pre-show wine.
8. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the
9. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance
with the Privacy of Information Act
10. If you have any queries relating to ticketing please contact Mark Phythian at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking website, and is also subject
to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.