1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission
2. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry
4 Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser or Please choose carefully as there are no refunds.
5. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry
6 .This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments
7. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
8. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, (Garrick Theatre) is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact (08) 9378 1990 or firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
10. Latecomers will have to wait to be seated. There will be no refunds. Doors open 30 minutes before event.
11. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets maybe cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry.
12 .Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
13. Video, still pictures or audio recording are not permitted in the auditorium.
14 .If the event is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
15. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act
For more information, please contact (08) 9378 1990 or email@example.com
or visit www.garricktheatre.asn.au
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.