Terms and Conditions of entry into Lion King Jr
* No photography or filming allowed. It is strictly prohibited due to copyright and child privacy laws.
* No food and drink in the Auditorium.
* There will be no intermission during the show.
* Please ensure you are familiar with the fire exits of the building.
* Toilets located downstairs on level 1
* Performance starts at 7.00pm.
* Doors open 6.30pm on performance evenings.
* Wheelchair access available.
* all transactions will incur a trybooking transaction fee
* You may be asked to leave the theatre if terms and conditions are breached.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.