1. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, the Archbishop’s Office for Evangelisation (AOFE) is solely responsible for all issues relating to registration. The Event Organiser, AOFE, has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Suzanne Hermon on 9926 5761 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This ticket should be presented for registration at the event.
3. Each ticket provides registration to "Sparks of Beauty in Literature" on Tuesday 30 October, 2018 including light refreshments. Dietary requirements can be catered for only if information was provided at time of booking ticket.
4. Registrations close 23 October, 2018
5. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
6. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act
7. This ticket is your receipt of registration.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.