WAIVER, RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION
In conclusion of the acceptance of my entry in the Bega Tathra Safe Ride
1. I hereby agree to comply with all the rules and regulations and event instructions of the Bega Tathra Safe Ride.
2. For myself, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns, I hereby:
a. waive and release any/all claims I may have against Bega Tathra Safe Ride, Bega Valley Shire Council, NSW Police, Roads and Maritime Services and Platinum Traffic Services, its events committee, their officers, directors, members, volunteers, employees or any one or more of them or their executors, including any of them arising out of my participation in the event and its related activities, together with any costs including attorney’s fees that may be incurred as a result of any such claim whether valid or not, and
b. indemnify and hold harmless the releases and each of them against any such claim that I or my guests, or any one or more of my executors, next of kin, successors may have or assert against any costs including attorney’s fees with respect thereof.
3. I hereby acknowledge that I have sole responsibility for my personal possessions and equipment during the Bega Tathra Safe Ride and its related activities.
4. I hereby acknowledge that participation in the Bega Tathra Safe Ride carries with it potential hazard. I therefore release the Bega Tathra Safe Ride, of any liability resulting from injury or death during the event and its related activities.
5. I hereby attest and verify that I am physically fit and have sufficiently trained for this event and that my physical condition has been verified by a licensed medical doctor.
6. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury accident and/or illness during the Bega Tathra Safe Ride.
7. I hereby consent for the use of any photographs taken of me (or children in my care) before, during or after the event by the official photographers in any media publicity related to the Bega Tathra Safe Ride.
8. I understand that my entry is non-transferable and in the event that I am unable to compete in the Bega Tathra Safe Ride a refund will not be issued.
9. The Bega Tathra Safe Ride committee reserves the right to cancel, postpone or move the event due to bad weather. In the event of cancellation or postponement (by either party) there will be no refund of entry fee.
10. I acknowledge that for safety reasons, I have been advised to use/wear appropriate safety gear, including an Australian Safety Standards approved helmet.
…………………………………. Date: ………………………
Signed (Parent/Guardian – if under 18 years)
…………………………………. Date: ……………………….
Please sign the waiver after completing your entry form at registration.
Registration opens at 7:30am and must be completed by 8:30am - Ride briefing
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.