The performance you have purchased a ticket to, ‘BoHo Interactive: WORD PLAY’ is an entertainment show developed and performed by BoHo Interactive in association with CSIRO Discovery Centre for the Centenary of Canberra 2013.
Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry
2. Children under the age of 14 are required to be accompanied by a supervising parent/guardian.
3. Refunds are available at the discretion of the CSIRO Discovery Centre
4. The CSIRO Discovery Centre reserves the right to refuse entry
5. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments
6. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.com
7. Cameras, audio and video equipment not permitted during the performance.
8. Please print out and bring your tickets with you, plus one form of photo ID.
9. Proof of age, membership or concession card may be requested.
10. It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the venue.
11. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance. There will be no refunds.
12. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
13. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
14. If the event is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
15. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988
16. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE, for the CSIRO Discovery Centre, GPO Box 1600, Canberra, ACT, 2600. ABN 41 687 119 230. It is GST inclusive.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact CSIRO Discovery Centre on (02) 6246 4646 or email@example.com
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.