Standard T&Cs for MCA Events
1. This ticket is your proof of purchase. The Event Organiser reserves the right to request that a ticket be presented at the time of admission.
2. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
3. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.
4. A refund may be available up until the closing date of the event, at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
5. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances and cannot be rescheduled, a full refund will be issued to all patrons. The Event Organiser is unable to refund any booking or administration fees incurred at the time of purchase.
6. Where reasonably necessary, the Event Organiser and/or the venue reserves the right to make alterations to the published event program.
7. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Marist College Ashgrove is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Marist College Events on email@example.com.
8. The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
9. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that by attending the event, you may be exposed to bright and flashing lights, fireworks and loud noises. The Ticket Holder indemnifies the Event Organiser from any loss or damage as a result of attending the event.
10. The Event Organiser nor the venue will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of our negligence or that of the venue or other breach of statutory duty.
11. Doors open at the time listed as the start time of the event on the ticket and in any communication regarding the event.
12. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
13. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
14. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
15. The Event Organiser has all right to photograph and film this event. By accepting these conditions and attending the event, you consent to the Event Organiser photographing and filming you via all forms of media and reusing the images at the Event Organiser’s discretion.
16. The use of professional cameras and video recording devices is prohibited, without the consent of the Event Organiser. Amateur photographers are permitted to take photographs (stills, video and/or audio recordings), subject to the following:
a. no annoyance or inconvenience is cause to other patrons;
b. the use of the image/s complies with the Privacy Act;
c. the subjects/s have given their consent (if under 18 then their parent’s consent);
d. the content captures is not to be sold or used for commercial gain.
17. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
18. The price of the ticket shall be the price set at the time we accept your order. All prices set are inclusive of any applicable taxes but exclusive of any booking fee and collection or delivery fee. Not order will be accepted until we have received full payment.
19. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.