TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By making this booking, I confirm that:
- I will not reveal the names or personal details of any person in the workshop.
- I have no reason to believe I am likely to fall into an altered states of consciousness (such as extremely strong moods, psychotic or schizophrenic states, numbness, trauma response) where I am unable to communicate and look after myself.
- I am able to take responsibility for saying ‘no’ to any activity, experience or exchange that is not right for me. I will put my knowledge of my body and my psychology ahead of anything I am asked to do.
- I have free will, and if I need to leave the workshop at any time, I can. If I do, I will let the facilitator know I am leaving if it's possible to do so, or get in touch with the facilitator/s afterwards to let them know why I left.
- I am an adult and I understand that this workshop is about sex and sexual practices.
- I don't believe I am currently suffering from trauma or abuse.
- I can understand complex instructions given in English.
I may request a refund up until 48 hours prior to the workshop. A $20-per-ticket admin fee will be deducted from my refund.
TryBooking is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing and registration needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of TryBooking Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 71126987915).
Please visit https://www.trybooking.com/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.